Friday, August 3, 2012

Tevis: The Real Reason Behind the Journey


Friday August 3 2012

I confess. It has nothing to do with being one of the most beautiful, challenging rides in the world, it has nothing to do with amazing horses and riders, and it has nothing to do with the awesome Sierra Nevada mountains, which I miss so much.

It's ALL about In N Out burger in Reno (and Auburn!!!!)


But we will cover the ride for you between burgers. : )

Vetting in begins today at noon. 209 riders from 7 countries are currently signed up. Start time is 5:15 AM tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. And just how many burgers are you going to eat between start and finish? *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up Merri!! What would I do without your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a scene in "The Big Lebowski."

    ReplyDelete