Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back to Basics (in Belgium)

Thursday July 19 2007

OK TEV Fan Club, I was going to cross-post my endurance.net reports on the French National Endurance Championships in Saint Galmier this past weekend, but, many of these latest entries the last months are getting away from what my original horse blogging was all about. Yea, I'm travelling the world doing endurance horse stuff, but my stories have more become just reports for endurance.net instead of my normal rambling stories, which can be a bit more entertaining. And when I'm on the road doing these reports, I don't have TIME for extra rambling stories, always being behind on posting pictures (i.e. finding internet!) and catching up on writing my notes, much less producing reports and then stories.

So, from now on, if you want endurance.net reports, head to www.endurance.net/merri . I'll still post some of the stories and links here, when I just have no time to create other ones, but I'll try to keep most of the dry reports out.

I'm in Belgium now with endurance friends... the weather's great, not so hot, a lovely bit of rain now and then, lots of Belgian beer and chocolate to try, beautiful old castles and villages and stone houses from the 1700's and 1800's, the Raven had his first ride in Belgium ... more with the back-to-basic stories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment