Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Castle Creek Loop



Tuesday July 6 2010

Just when you think you've seen the most dramatic canyon in the Owyhees, you are knocked for a loop once again.

We did it - we found a loop to take riders along a piece of the rim above spectacular Castle Creek canyon on one of the days of the September 5-day Owyhee Canyonlands ride. These pictures don't make you gasp out loud like we were doing. (I'm going back there with my good camera.)

If you come to the ride and do the 50 miles on the Castle Creek day, we guarantee you'll be gasping for breath at the view.

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful part of the country and you've found some spectacular views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat! Wish I could be there. That's my birthday weekend, too. What a terrific way to celebrate.

    ~Lisa

    word verification: flatarm

    I suppose that's better than fat arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitas imágenes, no se donde encuentras tantos caminos,¿todos los buscas a caballo? o vas en coche y luego vuelves con el caballo en el Van?.
    Hace dias que he tenido problemas con Internet, por fin ya lo vuelvo a tener.
    Saludos de Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous landscape! I'd love to ride that... long way from Ohio to you though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CANYONLANDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to ride there next year. :)

    ReplyDelete