Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best of Tevis - Slide Show

Thursday July 29 2010

I only carried my good camera(s) around Robie Park before the ride, and just briefly around the Robinson Flat vet check before I put them away to crew for our riders. Here are a few from that.



Many more in the photo galleries at
http://www.endurance.net/international/USA/2010Tevis/.

More stories coming from me...

And you MUST check out Steph's Part I recap of the Tevis - I can't stop laughing!
http://stephteeter.blogspot.com/2010/07/tevis-story-part-1.html

4 comments:

  1. Steph's blog is wonderful. I do hope she completes the story. It's the best version of Tevis I've ever seen....the Start is by far my favorite. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Everyone looks like they're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I tell you how jealous I am of you and your adventures,it would sound creepy and weird. So I am just going to say, if you ever need a sidekick like Robin to Batman, like Tonto to the Lone Ranger, like Spock to Captain Kirk.. Call me I'll teleport right over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! The brown horse with the one glass eye spooked me out, though!
    The high-five shot was awe-inspiring!

    You're so lucky! Maybe someday I'll get the chance to crew.....of course,I'd just be happy being there as an assistant to the crew. Camera in hand of course! :)
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete