Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stormy Water Dragon


Wednesday July 16 2014

I was astonished to see my horse Stormy playing in the water. All these years, I'd never seen him do that. He's a rather dignified old retired racehorse; I've rarely see him play at all, although Jose the Social Director has taught him a few glamorous moves that Stormy pulls out of his hat once a year or so.


But water? Stormy is a Water Dragon? I never suspected!

We have the perfect little pond where Stormy can teach the rest of the herd a thing or two about playing in the water.

Video here:


(or link):
http://youtu.be/SSVlJf4WMgk

Stormy, The Most Beautiful Horse On The Planet, is the star of Chapter 23 in my book, Soul Deep in Horses: Memoir of an Equestrian Vagabond, available on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Nothing better than splashing in the water on a hot day and then breading yourself like a pork chop with dirt. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy is engaging in water aerobics! He's not only beautiful, he's fit and brainy too!

    ReplyDelete