Monday October 27 2014
Top Ten Reasons You Need Soul Deep in Horses
10. Winter is coming (just like it is in Game of Thrones!), and you need a good book to cozy up with by the fire.
9. Christmas is coming, and of course you are looking for the most unique gift for your horse-loving, or travel-loving, or adventure-loving, friends and family.
8. While Stormy, who is featured in much of the book, is The Most Beautiful Horse On The Planet, but who is not a narcissist, he appreciates honest admiration.
7. You can ride a fabulous stallion around the pyramids in Egypt without getting sand in your ears.
6. You can travel to other exotic countries, like, say, France, Ireland, Zimbabwe, a beach in New Zealand, and Egypt, on horseback for a fraction of the cost.
5. You can ride one of the country's highest-mileage endurance horses with The World's Greatest Horseman (which would not be me!)
4. If you can't, right at this moment, smell a horse, pet a horse, or hug a horse, this book is the next best thing. If you can right now smell a horse, pet a horse, or hug a horse, this book will make you want to do it between chapters!
3. You'll cry, and laugh, till it hurts.
2. You can actually get the book for less than $398 (!)
And the Number One reason is:
1. The Owyhee Herd loves it!
To order a soft copy or ebook from Amazon, or read the reviews:
To order an autographed copy: