Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Story Behind the Photo: Tevis in Colorado



March 13 2019

I’ve ridden horses around the world, but this Colorado #betweentheears photo is one of my most favorite memories ever. Why? Because I am riding Stoner, a future Haggin Cup winner, with Garrett Ford aboard The Fury, a Haggin Cup winner, and future Tevis Cup winner, and dear Kevin Myers aboard Auli Farwa, a future Haggin Cup and Tevis Cup winner. Behind me, not pictured, is Rusty Toth riding Take A Break, a future Tevis Cup winner. I am so honored to have been in such amazing, elite company, both two-legged and four-legged.

#StoryBehindThePhoto #HorseStoryBehindThePhoto #EnduranceLegends #TevisCup #HagginCup #EnduranceRiding #AERC #AERCEndurance #DistanceRiding #ArabianHorse #LifeThroughTheEars #LifeBetweenTheEars



No comments:

Post a Comment