Saturday, November 14, 2009

Skiff



Saturday November 14 2009

Just a skiff of snow is all we got after the 80% chance... but it was good enough for Smokey!




Note the hang time.


It was good enough for everybody else too.

Jose and Dudley playing.


Oops! I didn't do it.


Rhett is not sure he should be seen with this snow on his nose.


Stormy getting into the action. Doesn't look fat here, does he?


Half brothers Jose and Kazam.


Smokey has lots of boyfriends already.


Stormy doesn't look fat here either, does he? Admit it, he just looks good.




I could have used a bit more snow this time; I just have to wait a bit longer for the Big Storm.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog, I grew up around horses, and I love your photo's. I was just wondering where the pictures where taken. I grew up in Utah but now live in Arizona.

    You should check out my blog.
    www.thebarrielindahlfanclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete