Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tough Sucker II Vet in Day



Friday April 27 2012

On Friday, Steph and I saddled up Rhett and Jose to ride the 12 miles over to Regina's place, base camp for Saturday's Tough Sucker II endurance ride. (Here Mrs Sir Edmund Hillary supervises the saddling.)

Jose would be riding the 50 miler with his pal 20-year-old Rhett. Rhett reached 5000 career miles in the Tevis Cup in 2010, and if Rhett completed this ride, he'd have 6000 miles!

This is Steph and Rhett Friday after vetting in. 

I made a fun video of the vetting in. Check it out here on Endurance.net!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting name for a ride.
    I really like the horse love sequence in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your videos!!!! They make me laugh and the music is perfect!! Please do more!! Or, I can't wait to see more of the ride!

    ReplyDelete