Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stoner is My CoPilot



Sunday March 25 2012

Last time I hooked up with Stoner was in January in Arizona. We went on a fantasy flight through the desert.

We got back together again for some Colorado Rocky Mountain highs with some dear friends:

Kevin and Far

Rusty and Quake

Garrett and The mighty Fury

The foothills of the Rocky Mountains are not for pansies. They are for the fleet of foot, and the humongous of hearts. 

We trotted, cantered, galloped up mountains as if they were molehills, 15 miles of bliss. We flew together again, Stoner and I, through the Rockies, on the wings of a lithe, lovely endurance horse.

Thanks once again my friend!

4 comments:

  1. Too often, it's easy to forget to thank our horses. There is no reason, except for their huge generosity, that they give us their hearts.

    Stoner looks to be one special horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the posts where you take us on a ride :) the horses always seem really excited about going, but that's their nature as endurance horses I suppose :)

    janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great ride, great location, and wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete